Friday, November 6, 2009

November 2009

Hello all. Well, my child care provider bailed on me for the month of November and I am now seeking someone to be with the children when I am away on flights.
I have faith something will come through for me, but it is a process to interview and screen individuals.

Becky is now 20 and doing well in her work program through the high school. She enjoys work and most days is ready to go early in the morning. She does have times where she can become very lazy and refuses to shower, get up or even change clothes unless prodded!! It is very frustrating. She does this mostly when I am away for work and the child care providers don't seem to know how to deal with it.

Still seeking other young adult women who want to share friendships with Becky to get her socializing more and have a circle of friends.

Baby steps.....I must remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment