Thursday, August 20, 2009

tired and overwhelmed

Today was not a good day. I do not know how I am going to be able to cope. Dealing with just the day to day challenges with my daughter are difficult enough, but having my ex undermine everything I do is even more difficult.

I try to reach out to family and friends to express my pain and attempt to get some small relief in having them help by taking Becky for an overnight and I do not get a response. It seems people are reluctant or scared of taking on the challenge of her. I understand, as I am living it day in and day out.

God Bless her, she means no harm, but she can be a challenge when she gets cantankerous and anxious. It is very frustrating and I was at my wits end today.

Very painful......must pray....

No comments:

Post a Comment